Autism Spectrum Disorder
When we are told a student has Asperger’s, we know that there are certain traits we could expect to see, but we also want to know, “Who is the person with the diagnosis. . . What are his interests . . . How does he feel about himself . . . What are her goals?” Answering those questions gets to the depth of intervention beyond knowing just what the symptoms and challenges are. We have seen many Sage Day of graduates go on to live scholarly, social and meaningful lives with relationships that have taken them beyond where they ever expected when they were originally given their diagnosis.
Some of the reasons why students find renewed confidence and success after attending Sage Day are:
- Our small, supportive and safe community. We adopt best practices in therapeutic education.
- Faculty, therapists and appropriate staff members conference and meet regularly on student needs and issues.
- We work as a team to implement the highest ethical standards and live by these standards.
Sage students strive to achieve four core goals —Success, Achievement, Growth and Empowerment.
Here are our four Sage Day School locations:
- Sage Day Princeton
- Address: 3635 Quakerbridge Road, Suite 18. Hamilton, NJ 08619
- Phone 609-270-9360
- Sage Day Mahwah
- Address: 900 Darlington Avenue, Mahwah, NJ 07430
- Phone: 201-818-8873
- Sage Day Boonton
- Address: 215 Hill Street, Boonton, NJ 07005
- Phone: 973-402-4700
- Sage Day Rochelle Park
- Address: 295 Rochelle Avenue, Rochelle Park, NJ 07662
- Phone: 201-843-3800