Does your child or student suffer from School Avoidance? Sage Day has been operating and working with students who suffer from school refusal since 1997. When a student refuses to go to school, the child is telling us that he or she is in a lot of emotional pain. At Sage Day, we work with parents and assist school personnel with effective strategies and interventions that can be implemented to help the child get through the school door each morning. We have presented several workshops, webinars and have written about this topic to guide families through this difficult process.
Some of the reasons why students find renewed confidence and success after attending Sage Day are:
- Our small, supportive and safe community. We adopt best practices in therapeutic education.
- Faculty, therapists and appropriate staff members conference and meet regularly on student needs and issues.
- We work as a team to implement the highest ethical standards and live by these standards.
Sage students strive to achieve four core goals —Success, Achievement, Growth and Empowerment.
Here are our four Sage Day School locations:
- Sage Day Princeton
- Address: 3635 Quakerbridge Road, Suite 18. Hamilton, NJ 08619
- Phone 609-270-9360
- Sage Day Mahwah
- Address: 900 Darlington Avenue, Mahwah, NJ 07430
- Phone: 201-818-8873
- Sage Day Boonton
- Address: 215 Hill Street, Boonton, NJ 07005
- Phone: 973-402-4700
- Sage Day Rochelle Park
- Address: 295 Rochelle Avenue, Rochelle Park, NJ 07662
- Phone: 201-843-3800