Boonton High School
The Parent/ Guardian Support Group is re-forming at the Boonton Campus. The participants will be joined by Sage Day Clinical Staff who will act as facilitators for the same group of interested parents. The forum provides a safe haven for our parents to share their common concern, frustrations and strategies. The first meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, October 3 at 7PM and will continue the first Wednesday of each month.
Mahwah Middle School
The Week of Respect features reinforcement of the essential pillars of character joined with the middle school initiative towards enhancing each students self of efficacy. The virtues of strong character are summarized by the following words written by an unknown author.
“Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”
Rochelle Park High School
Our first marking period progress reports come out on October 5th. This is a good opportunity for students to seek extra help if necessary.
We are very excited about our new Advisory Group meeting. The goal of Advisory groups is that all staff members will demonstrate a personal concern for students as individuals. The mission of the program is to:
- Create a sense of family or belonging.
- Give students an opportunity to examine their values, roles and relationships in high school.
- Become more accepting of others and more respectful of differences.
- To promote a school wide community spirit.
- Learn how to make better decisions that affect students personally and academically and give students a positive channel to express concerns about the school.