1. Call us so we can discuss your student and how we can help.
2. Sage Day reviews documents that help us understand the student.
- IEP Individualized Education Plans
- Child study team evaluations
- Other evaluations (psychiatric, psychological etc.)
3. Interview – Parents and student meet with our Clinical Director to allow us to gain a more in-depth understanding of the discouraged student and to further explain our program and how we work with our students and families.
4. Visit Day- After the interview, when the student and Sage Day agree that Sage Day could be a good match, the student spends a day at Sage Day hosted by one of our current students. There is no better way to understand a student or for a student to understand our community than to have the Sage Day experience. At the end of the day, we consult with student and parent to reach a decision on admission.
5. Joining our community – Once a student is accepted, we determine the earliest possible start date. In the case of school-district placement, the student starts as soon as we receive the district’s approval.