Anxiety & Depression
Does your child or student suffer from Anxiety and or Depression? Sage Day has been operating and working with students who suffer from anxiety and depression since 1997. Anxiety and depression can have a large impact mentally and physically in an academic setting. New Sage Day students frequently come to us with the idea that they cannot accomplish set goals, or they may not know what their goals are or how to set them. Our program enables students who doubt their own abilities to be able to say on graduation day, “I did it.”
Some of the reasons why students find renewed confidence and success after attending Sage Day are:
- Our small, supportive and safe community. We adopt best practices in therapeutic education.
- Faculty, therapists and appropriate staff members conference and meet regularly on student needs and issues.
- We work as a team to implement the highest ethical standards and live by these standards.
Sage students strive to achieve four core goals —Success, Achievement, Growth and Empowerment.
What Separates Us From Other Out-of-District Placements:
- Our Unique Therapeutic Model – Sage Day has embedded individual, group and family therapy as part of the required curriculum in addition to a regular academic school day. Individual and group therapy are offered twice a week and family therapy is offered once a week after school hours to accommodate the schedules of our parents and families.
SMART Boards: Many of our classrooms are equipped with SMART Boards in place of traditional chalkboards. These interactive white board systems allow for rich multi-media access and real-time interactions with what is being displayed.
Laptops: We supply laptops or Chromebooks for all students to use as research and learning tools.
Here are our four Sage Day School locations:
- Sage Day Princeton
- Address: 3635 Quakerbridge Road, Suite 18. Hamilton, NJ 08619
- Phone 609-270-9360
- Sage Day Mahwah
- Address: 900 Darlington Avenue, Mahwah, NJ 07430
- Phone: 201-818-8873
- Sage Day Boonton
- Address: 215 Hill Street, Boonton, NJ 07005
- Phone: 973-402-4700
- Sage Day Rochelle Park
- Address: 295 Rochelle Avenue, Rochelle Park, NJ 07662
- Phone: 201-843-3800