Each student is required to come to school with the following supplies each day. It is the student’s responsibility to keep these supplies organized and ready to use as needed. Teachers will be checking to ensure that students have notebooks, materials and textbooks frequently throughout the year.
- A pocket calculator
- Ball point or roller ball pens with blue or black ink
- Sharpened pencils
- A pocket dictionary
- Book covers or book soxs. All books need to be covered throughout the year
- Pencil case to fit into notebook
- 8 ½” X 11” 3 holed lined loose-leaf paper
The above items are available at CVS, Staples, Walmart, Target, etc.
The following items need to be purchased at Sage Day Middle School
- Agenda – This is a student planner book for daily assignments
- 5 subject three ringed loose-leaf notebooks (1 inch deep)
- Pocket folders for different subjects
- Composition Books
- 3 Ring Binder
Being prepared for class with the proper materials is an important part of success in the classroom. The cost for the supplies is $20 and payment can be made in cash or check payable to Sage Day.
Students will be charged for replacement folders and agenda ($4.00) during the year if anything is lost.