What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
- When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details.
When do we collect information?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
- We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your inquiries.
- To follow up with them after correspondence ( email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect visitor information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for personal or private information like credit card numbers or social security numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
- We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Users are able to change their personal information by emailing us.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.