Our Sage Certified CliniciansTM have completed an intensive and advanced Sage Day certification process.
- Obtained the licensure commensurate with their graduate degree. (For example if someone has an MSW, they will need to have obtained their LCSW).
- Possess a school social worker or school counselor certification.
- Significant experience working in a therapeutic school environment.
- Completed the required training modules for the certification.
- Participation in weekly individual supervision, peer supervision and participations case discussions.
- Recommendation by their direct supervisor.